Press Brake Setter Operator
Press Brake Setter required immediately. Our Client in Brierley Hill are looking for experienced Press Brake Setters working on Amada press machines.
The role needs the employee to work to a daily schedule of orders to ensure that Press shop achieve key delivery dates for parts supplied to assembly. One will need to understand and adhere to the company quality procedure when processing parts and advise supervision if one has any concerns over quality or the process being carried out. The job role may include other reasonable duties/tasks to be carried out from time to time.
Reporting to the Press Shop Supervisor, this role requires the setting and operating of an Amada 7 axis Press Brake. One has to confidently and correctly set the machine from tooling lists and fully dimensioned component drawings to produce a range of components from thin gauge materials.
The successful candidate must.
• Maintain a clean, organised and safe working environment.
• Work to the current quality procedures in all tasks undertaken.
• Be able to set and operate the machine and produce components dimensionally correct to drawing.
• Be able to measure components using Vernier, angle protractor and thickness gauge and make adjustments to the tools to produce the part correct to drawing and quality requirements.
• Identify when tools need regrinding, adjustments or replacing.
• Be willing to train to operate other sheet metal processing machines.
• A counterbalance FLT license would be beneficial.
The role is currently across a 2-shift operating pattern – mornings 06:00 to 14:00 and afternoons 14:00 to 22:00 Monday to Thursday & 12:00 to 1930 Friday.
Basic Salary: £12.13 per hour.
Long term temporary contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established & growing manufacturing company.