Administration Sales Support Specialist - EMEA
Administration Sales Support Specialist - EMEA required for our global and highly successful client based in Wolverhampton. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, leading manufacturer, With over 3000 employees worldwide.
The Administration Sales Support Specialist primary responsibility will be to increase our business sales team effectiveness by performing non-customer facing activities in an efficient and timely manner.
We're looking for a technology savvy person with strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and outstanding time management.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
Pricing and Contracts
• Manage price spreadsheets, update contract/formula-based pricing. Manage price exceptions, changes and increases; manage price inquiries for spot or small volume customers.
• Send price change notification letters to customers (Monthly/Quarterly/Special/List).
• Execute rebate clauses to ensure accruals and payments are being made according to contract terms.
• Interface with Customer Service in case of discrepancies between order and quotation, assist in resolving pricing blocks
• Update monthly forecast for sales team and adhere to published SIOP/Demand Planning calendar.
• Facilitate monthly forecasting reviews with each member of the sales team to ensure most accurate forecast possible is obtained via a balance of customer feedback and statistical analytics.
• Create and manage sample requests via Octochem, SGS and SI facilities for sales team; liaison between the business units and Octochem/SGS to replenish stock monthly.
Customer Inquiries/Sales Call Support
• Research the customers for pertinent information to support the Account Manager prior to sales calls.
• Assist in assembling and submitting documentation to customers (TDS, MSDS, product specs, ISO-certificates, etc.).
• Follow-up on Internet and phone inquiries, routing to appropriate member of sales team or channel partner.
• Coordinate completion of customer questionnaires (interdepartmental, regulatory, customer/supplier set-up, etc.) in an accurate and timely manner.
• Enter and manage customer Quality Complaints throughout internal resolution process, support sales team in customer communication of root cause/countermeasures.
• Aid sales team in determining available inventory for fulfillment of unforecasted orders.
Data, Systems & Processes
• Assist sales team in use of SFDC (i.e. contact/account/opportunity/call report creation).
• Create and maintain sales data in internal systems (account assignments, new customer set up, new products, new bill to/ship to).
• Collect data from Product Managers/SBU leaders for RFQ-related documents.
• Interface with logistics to obtain freight quotations, check discrepancies, coordinate freight costs in contracts/ price lists.
• Update customer-specific data and help track customer KPIs as requested.
• Assist sales team in collection of past dues as necessary.
• Provide general administrative support to the sales team as needed but not limited to the scope above.
• Manage communications (via email or phone as needed) to customers as required/requested (i.e. plant shutdown notices, campaigning of batches, technical changes, changes in shipping procedures, discontinued products and classification changes, environmental changes).
• Manage daily communications with internal and external customers.
Education and Experience required:
• Computer/Technological Savvy – SAP (ECP and APO/DP), CRM (Salesforce.com), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to efficiently and effectively convey information
• Positive attitude, always eager to provide support regardless of the situation
• Attention to details - understands critical nature of accurate and thorough work; highly organized and proactive
• Outstanding time management skills, ability to manage and prioritize multiple workstreams without becoming overwhelmed
• Able to build and maintain internal business relationships with a passion/ energy for service
• Previous Sales Administrative Support to executive level:
• Previous experience of operating with corporations throughout Europe and ideally Middle East & Africa.
• Minimum 2 years supporting executive level business sales leaders, or equivalent.
• High degree of computer and software proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), experience with SAP and Salesforce.com CRM highly desirable
• Associates or bachelor’s degree in Business or demonstrated equivalency.
Working Hours: 36.25 Hours per week. Monday to Friday
Salary & Benefits Guide: £23.5 to 28.5k depending on skills & experience: + Company Pension, Life Assurance, 35.5 Holiday days per year.