Customer Service Team Leader
An excellent opportunity for a Customer Team Team Leader required full time to join SYR, a growing and well established manufacturing business located between Stourbridge/ Halesowen area.
As the Team Leader you will be assisting the Customer Service Manager in proactively identifying sales opportunities and building the relationship with Sales Managers and Customers. You will assist the Customer Service Manager in the organisation and priority of work with responsibilities for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of records, monitor the progress of the daily workload against agreed plans and if appropriate revise plans during the day and communicate any changes. You will have to provide high quality/cost efficient service to customers by dealing with customer enquires within agreed standards of turnaround and quality. You will be a one of the primary point of contact for field staff and customers for enquiries and sales and deputise for the Customer Service Manager.
• Control and organisation of the processing of the department ; dealing with day to day problems as they arise ensuring the Customer Service Manager is kept adequately informed of events and in problem situations acting immediately to establish priorities and plan recovery activities; maximizing the effort of staff in performance of their functions by effectively overseeing their activities.
• To assist with the training and development of staff to ensure they meet the required standards of competency.
• To answer incoming calls/correspondence in a competent and professional manner within agreed service standards. Liaising with team members/management in order to solve any difficult problems/queries.
• Assist with the personal development plans for the team; carry out personal development reviews at regular intervals.
• Contribution to the goal of continually improving the quality of customer service and service turnaround of work processed.
• Assisting in the planning, and implementation of new products and improvements to current working practices, systems and procedures.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with customers , departments, and Sales Managers
• The preparation of statistical information as required from time to time assisting with business management and planning.
• Undertaking special projects as directed by management.
Minimum Qualifications and experience:
• A good standard of general education, to 'A' level standard or equivalent. An appropriate qualification would be an advantage.
• Strong working knowledge of administrative systems involved in processing and servicing a business.
• High level of interpersonal skills, able to command respect and confidence of the team, internal and external customers.
• The ability to demonstrate motivational skills, plan, priorities and organise work and workflow.
• Present a professional image at all times, ability to lead by example for both professionalism and dedication.
• Pro-active in building and developing relationships.
• Able to work with and through others to meet team goals and objectives.
• Displays capacity to absorb and analyse information, excellent numerical skills and PC capability with the ability to use / develop spreadsheets / word processing packages.
• Ability to work under pressure to very tight deadlines with a strong focus on achieving results.
• Works without supervision and strives to better targets / objectives. Is willing to put in the effort to achieve results.
• Good project management skills and the ability to quickly absorb and analyse new information.
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Working hours: 37.5 Hours, Monday to Friday
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience - please apply now!
In order to apply please send your C.V by clicking on the apply button below.