Customer Service Administrator - OEM
Customer Service Administrator required for our prestigious global client based in Kingswinford. Working in the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) department, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and energetic team in supporting and taking an active role in the day to day operation of customer service, focusing on the development of relationships and improvements to customer service systems and operations.
Key duties & Responsibilities include:
• Maintaining and building strong customer relationships and external sales team
• Internally managing Key OEM customer accounts, entering their orders, producing reports to send to the planners in Poland, chasing any out of stock items.
• Entering sales orders onto the system and answering any queries or passing on enquiries
• Producing back order reports for key customers keeping them informed on out of stock items
• Taking incoming calls and making outgoing calls to customers.
• Undertaking assignment work to improve customer service standards within the sales function.
• Liaising with both UK and Polish warehouse, planning and operations in support of query resolution
• Handling & resolving queries, inc. order backlog, credits
• Maintaining good communications with key customers.
• Support the external Sales team in the development of sales opportunities.
• Providing cover for distribution administration during holiday periods.
Skills & Experience required:
• Experience of working within a busy Customer Service or Sales Administration department with a technical / manufacturing background
• Ability to form strong professional relationships, both internally & externally
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Flexible approach
• Good standard of computer skills – Microsoft outlook, word, excel
• Experience of sales processing systems
Salary range £21,000 - £22,500
Working Hours – 37hours per week Monday To Friday
Holiday 25 annual, plus 8 statutory days
5% Employer pension contribution
3 x Life insurance