Sales Office Supervisor
Sales Office Supervisor required for our growing manufacturing and service company based in Wednesbury.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that our client continue to deliver a data driven increase for sales, year on year. This will be achieved via excellent customer service and effective communication, whilst supporting both the MD and the team, being a central point of contact for the organisation.
To update the unique CRM system with real-time data via a wireless system. This will enable an effective market penetration, by ensuring that reports are issued to the correct contacts both internally and externally. In addition to the CRM system being updated regularly with activities; this will aid and support the management team to enhance the user experience and identify areas in which potential growth can be attained.
Making regular contact with customers via service calls, in addition to working collaboratively with the marketing team to tap into noted interest. Whilst constantly contacting the customers to upsell on repairs or service opportunities.
The role will demand collaborative working; including directing the service department to ensure that customers deadlines are met, in addition to KPI’s achieved.
The role will require a commercial awareness, along with the ability to be task orientated, ensuring that all departments achieve monthly sales targets and KPI’s. An ability to work autonomously with a can-do attitude will be a key attribute, in addition to an eye for detail and an ability to lead a team. This role will at times need to deputise for the Managing Director e.g. whilst on annual leave.
There will be a requirement for the role to support at times the existing specialist marketing function. Whilst keeping contacts with existing customers to ensure that good customer service is delivered and optimise the potential repeat sales market. There will be a need to work closely with marketing departments to prepare weekly pipeline data and drive the team to achieve the targets each month. An ability to communicate the importance of this function internally and get the team buy-in will be essential.
A high level of professionalism will be crucial for this function. The candidate will also need to an ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally at all levels.
1. Business Development
2. Campaigning of existing customers
3. Support “front end office” activity
4. Office Management Support
Knowledge and Skills required:
• Ideally experienced in, or knowledge of, working with a CRM system.
• Demonstrate experience of working within a sales orientated environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• A positive outlook and can-do attitude.
• Task orientated with view to getting the job done.
• An ability to lead a team and take responsibility.
• Work effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
• Good Interpersonal & team working skills
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite.
• Good attention to detail
• Has an ability to work with KPI’s
• Demonstrate strong organisational skills
• Be able to multi-task and stay focused on delivering the end goal.
• Have a strong focus on Customer Service
Salary & Benefits:
• Starting Salary £25,000 per annum
• PayCare Scheme
• 27 days holiday
• Genuine career progression opportunity for the right candidate