Logistics Administrator / Coordinator
Logistics Administrator / Coordinator required for our client a international sea & air freight logistics company based in Halesowen. Logistics Administrator / Coordinator is required to work within their Export team, ensuring the despatch of goods to International and UK customers, whilst maintaining a high level of customer care. You will accurately assist in the administration paperwork for export and import of goods.
Any previous experience of working in sea and air freight industry and have a good knowledge of export and import paperwork would be advantageous.
• Preparation of export documentation according to internal control practices and EU regulations
• Liaise with shipping and forwarding agents on airway bills and bills of lading
• Ensure compliance with changing documentation requirements, which may be needed for exporting worldwide, ie, export licenses
• Knowledge of export and import controls / procedures
• Experience with online courier booking such as - DHL intraship or similar.
• Experience of working in a shipping / order processing environment with customer services background.
• Experience communicating with customers outside UK
• Working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential, along with fluent written and spoken English.
Salary Guide: c £20 - £21k dependent on experience.
Working Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Mon - Fri