Leading Hand - CNC Press Brake Setter
Leading Hand - CNC Press Brake Setter required for our manufacturing client based in Cradley.
We are looking for an experienced Leading Hand - CNC Press Brake Setter to join our fabrication department.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager you will have previous Team Leading experience aswell as CNC Press Brake Setting experience
Utilising all machines and the team to ensure efficient manufacturing to deliver the schedule on time and to the required quality.
Responsibility and duties include:
• Program and set CNC brakes presses accurately in line with product requirement.
• Use the correct tooling and pressure required.
• Produce a first off as the gold standard.
• Set Power Presses to produce products to the correct standard.
• Set and operate CNC turret press.
• Ability to learn programming and setting of other CNC machines.
• To distribute and oversee the workload of a small team.
• Manage and catalogue Press Brake tooling
• Ability to understand and read drawing.
• Ensure that the production schedule delivered on time.
Must be competent in the use of all forms of measuring equipment including verniers, rulers, angle measuring devices.
Able to work pro-actively and as part of a team to improve productivity and efficiency.
Training will be provided on specialist machines within the department.
Hours of work: 36 hours per week
Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 4:30pm .Friday: 8:00am to 12pm
Salary £24,336 per annum
Temp to Perm trial period.
Immediate start available